I can’t believe this little darling is already in preschool. It seems like just yesterday I was at the hospital getting baby juice on my foot as she came into this world. :) Ahhh I love this little rascal.
Took the boat across bay to Humpy Creek. Put on the waders and went swimming with the hundreds of fishies, trying to catch them with my hands. Sat on the river banks and played with the girlies. Pretended there were tigers.
I’m addicted to this soup and sammy.
soup- tomato basil bisque.
sandwich- full of all sorts of vegetables
I’ve been going here to Maura’s a lot.
I don’t want to stop.
I love when these two ladies are with me too.
There’s lots of people I’d love to have this feast with.
- You must be in the wrong place; the Miss Universe contest is over there.
- Was that an earthquake, or did you just rock my world?
- Can I take a picture of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
- I was just blinded by your beauty so I’m going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
- Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
- Hey I just realized you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
- I hope you know cpr, because you’re taking my breath away.
- If you were a new burger at McDonald’s you would be the McGorgeous.
- I’m a thief and I’m here to steal your heart.
- Life without you would be like a broken pencil… pointless.
- I hope there’s a fireman around, because you’re smokin’!
- You’re so sweet you’re giving me a toothache.
- Giant polar bear. (What?) It’s an icebreaker. Hi my name is…
- Hey… somebody farted. Let’s get out of here.
- You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican be crazy!
- Are those space pants? Because your bum is out of this world.
- If you were a dementor, I’d become a criminal just to get your kiss.
- Our parents engaged us when we were little; they must’ve forgotten to tell you.
Today is my dearest mother’s birthday.
I love birthdays. And I love my mother.
She’s pretty much one of the greatest people in the world.
People don’t get much better than her.
I am just so blessed and lucky that she’s my mother.
I get to be blessed by her glorious presence all the time.
My goodness I love her.
I’m going to miss her so much while I’m in Brazil.
Not looking forward to saying goodbye.
I love my mama and I hope all her birthday wishes come true.
[twas a lovely time we had at the beach the other day with the fam; it’s always lovely with my mother]
The ninth month of the Muslim year during which strict fasting is observed from sunrise to sunset everyday for the month.
Participating Muslims refrain from eating, drinking, and sexual activities from sunrise to sunset.
The act of fasting is to redirect the heart away from worldly activities, to cleanse the inner soul. It teaches self discipline, self control, sacrifice, and empathy for those who are less fortunate, encouraging generosity and charity.
In addition to fasting, Muslims are encouraged to read the entire Qur’an.
[thank you to Wikipedia for this copy and pasted info]
I like this video. It makes me miss it all so much.
I wish I were still there.
I love that place and all the good people you can find.
Having muchos fun with my favorite twins here in Homer, AK.
Tried to teach them how to take heart pictures and jumping pictures.
It was semi successful. :) We’ll keep practicing.
We’re doing all sorts of fun things such as tie dye, camping, feasting, beaching, shopping, biking, and ukeing.
Been playing lots of ukulele lately.
Found lots of sweet music to play from here.
Love it love it love Matilda.
With Jake and Lisa.
On the Ultimate.
With 25 clients. Wow that is a lot.
12 hours of solid deckhand work.
Pulling in fish.
Talking it up.
I liked it all a lot.
I want to do it more more.
Twas a wonderful day at sea.
However then I had 7 boats to clean.
So I ended up having an 18 hour work day.
Wow. That is really a lot.
I was tired girl. But now I have more monies. :)
And not only that, but my favorite twins got here last night too!
Such fun we are having.
And you best believe I’ve been playing John Lennon’s Imagine on my ukulele all day.
Janey and I a couple years ago on an Alaskan adventure.
I do certainly love my ocean swims and salt water,
though I usually prefer them in non blizzard weather.
By the way, can you believe it’s August already?
I’m leaving for Vitoria, Brazil in two months!